Maxine Giardina Charter School Board of Directors plays a vital and active role in the operations of the school. The board consists of community leaders, university leaders, parents, and professionals.
The Maxine Giardina Charter School Board of Directors 2015-2016:
- Jake Giardina, Chairman
- Karen Chauvin, President
- Carol “Boo” Broussard, Vice-President
- Brian Aucoin, Treasurer
- Dr. Angelle Hebert, Secretary
- Dr. Albert Davis, University Liaison
- Andrea Bollinger-Giardina, Member-At-Large
- O. Cleveland Hill, Member-At-Large
- Angela Smith, Parent Representative
- Michelle Strawser, Parent Representative
The MAX Charter School board holds its monthly board meetings at 9:00 A.M. on the first Thursday of each month. These public meetings are held in the Library/Conference Room at the school. Board Meeting Schedule 2015-2016
To view the policies and procedures adopted by the MAX Charter School Board of Directors, please click on the Policy below.